The client is seeking a Sr. Project Manager with 7+ years of experience in Civil Engineering to join their talented and energetic team in North & South Carolina. An ideal candidate has design experience and client relationships in the public and private sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to grow into a leadership position. The successful candidate must perform and manage related design/planning/engineering tasks in the civil engineering market. Technical experience in work for the public sector and private required. The public sector includes providing civil engineering for cities and counties. Private sector experience including commercial and residential land development
Project Management Responsibilities:
* Approximately 55% of job duties are dedicated to project management and 10% to technical delivery.
* Delivers scope, schedule, budget, quality, safety, and profitability of all projects managed.
* Plans and manages projects of high value with medium to high-risk profiles.
* Directly manages $700K per year of total billings with no limit to the number or value of individual projects managed.
* Demonstrated expertise in the development of project schedules, cost budgets, and understanding and analysis of financial data.
* Has an in-depth understanding of project goals, drivers, strategies, risks, and opportunities.
* Understands the company's businesses, competing projects, and profit impact of decisions.
Benefits of working with this company:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, company paid Long Term Disability, and Short-Term Disability (benefits start within 30 days of hire)
- New paid Maternity/Paternity/Adoption program
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement