This growing, well-established civil engineering firm throughout the southeast has an opening for a Civil Site Development Project Manager in Charlotte, NC. The position requires a strong understanding of civil site design with previous experience working with water, sewer, and storm drainage infrastructure design projects. They are an award-winning company that has been recognized as one of the best places to work in Georgia and South Carolina. .
This role requires regular interaction with clients. Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required. Working knowledge of Civil 3D software preferred. Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering and P.E. required.
- Managing one or multiple projects for multiple clients.
- Proposal preparations and fee development.
- Visit clients, job sites and consultant offices as needed to support project and business development needs.
- Monitor scope, schedules and budget for projects and business unit.
- Managing engineering work and interface with other disciplines as needed.
- Create scope of work for projects.
- Communicate and coordinate efforts and ideas.
- May supervise engineers and technicians.
- Tracks projects in accounting software with intermediate/advanced skill.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering. Registered Professional Engineer required.
- 6+ year's experience in design of public and private projects.
- Experience producing residential design plans and working with residential clients.
- Experience with civil engineering project management, including development/management of scopes, schedules and budgets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working experience with Autocad, preferably Civil 3D.
- Business development skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Superior Health, Dental, Vision, and Rx Insurance Programs
- Condensed work schedule
- Generous base compensation and bonus plan
- Retirement Plans
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Thomas & Hutton University - On-site provider of professional development hours and continuing education credits
- College tuition reimbursement programs (Graduate & Undergraduate)
- In-house Up and Ready Civil 3D Software Training Program