My client are a multi-disciplinary firm serving all phases of project development and public safety. From civil engineering and planning to survey and mapping to earth and material science - They specialize in Geotechnical Engineering with over 500 Employees Nationally.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of a large scale and complex project.
- Leads interactions with client and stakeholders to ensure their goals are being considered in execution of the work
- Design, communicate, and implement a project plan for completing a project.
- Leads safety efforts including preparation and compliance with approved safety plan
- Resolve operational problems and minimize delays.
- Identify, develop, and gather necessary resources to complete the project.
- Prepare designs and work specifications; develop schedules
- More points that can be discussed after application
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years' related experience.
- P.E License Preferred but not Required