LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
I am currently working with one of the leading De-Regulated Renewable Energy Utilities Globally! They are currently looking for a Project Manager who will be working on a portfolio of Energy Efficient Projects for School districts through out California.
Project Manager Primary Responsibilities:
- Overseeing and managing a team of engineers and construction managers to investigate and develop a energy cost savings plan for the customers
- Support Business development team when meeting with the customers and staff
- Act as the lead liaison on site for the customer
- Qualify vendors and suppliers
- Oversee all the subcontractors on site
- Retrofitting HVAC and LED Lighting systems in tandem with solar
Project Manager Experience and Expectations:
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in contract negotiations, budgeting and scheduling
- Travel UP TO 40%
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team
***Must be a US Citizen or Green-Card Holder to Apply***