You will be part of the Investigative Group specializes in investigating and assessing structures in the built environment. The work includes evaluations of commercial, residential, industrial and municipal projects.
- You will be performing a wide range of forensic investigations related to damage and deterioration of structures as well as condition assessment studies for property owners and managers.
- You will have daily contact with clients and staff in addition to production of technical reports.
- You need to have the desire to learn the evaluation of entire structures (from foundations to roofing) as well as the investigation of failures and building problems.
- You must know how to use AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or Architecture from an accredited engineering or architecture school;
- Registered Professional Engineer, NCARB Registered Architect, or similar industry certification
- Minimum 6 years of experience in structural design or investigative work
Geographic Area of Responsibility:
- 10-15% travel around Illinois and surrounding states
- Hybrid: 1-2 Days in the office based on site visits/inspections.
- Annual bonuses, overtime bonus, group health insurance benefits, above industry average 401k plans, quarterly company outings, happy hours, assistance with professional license costs.