A well-established and respected consultancy is in search of an accomplished and entrepreneurial Land Development Project Manager that is capable of fostering lasting client relationships and providing unrivalled engineering expertise. You will operate within a supportive and flexible work environment that encourages a healthy work-life balance, and empowers you to fulfil your passions and goals. As a Project Manager you will:
- Build and nurture both your individual brand and the company's brand through your presence in the local marketplace
- Direct and scale your clients' projects
- Mentor, train, and develop a team of Assistant Project Managers and designers
- Motivate and encourage your team to fulfil their potential and progress in their careers
- Understand your clients' needs, providing your team's technical expertise to help them accomplish their development goals
- Represent your clients throughout key milestones in their projects including at public presentations and hearings
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering (or related field)
- Professional Engineering (PE) license
- Experience in building, motivating, and leading high-performance design teams
- Experience nurturing and growing client relationships while delivering first class service
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.