A well recognised Florida firm, who are at the forefront of many exciting projects are looking to expand their Civil Site Department. They are seeking a Senior Project Manager who is able to manager and oversee the exciting projects and team of engineers. If you are located in Tampa, Orlando or Jacksonville
An ideal candidate has design experience and client relationships in the public and private sectors. They are looking for a motivated person to be responsible for preparing engineering design calculations and construction plans to directly support residential, commercial, and mixed-used developments, including site grading, stormwater, utility design, and details and preparation, write drainage and utility reports.
This position can be hybrid and is eligible for a sign-on bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to grow into a leadership position. The successful candidate must perform and manage related design/planning/engineering tasks in the civil engineering market. Technical experience in work for the public sector and private required. The public sector includes providing civil engineering for cities and counties. Private sector experience including commercial and residential land development.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Florida land development permitting experience required
- Assisting with proposal and report generation
- Ability to cultivate new client relationships
- The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, including written, oral, and good interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work and interface well in a collaborative and detail-oriented project team environment.
5-9 years: Civil Land Development Engineering experience in Florida.
Experience with ICPR, WaterCAD, and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
Proven understanding of stormwater, utility design and land development.