This position will be responsible for maximizing the profitability of projects as assigned. This position will be directly responsible for completing projects on time and on budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Skilled in current version of AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D design.
- Ability to effectively manage and supervise subordinates, while leading team to produce results efficiently.
- A thorough understanding of reading civil engineering plans.
- Ability to read survey notes and design solutions based upon existing conditions, standards, and client criteria.
- Be completely versed in the firm-client contract for the project, and of the client's objectives. Satisfy client's goals.
- Analyze the project scope, organize the work on the project and set forth the procedures to be employed in accomplishing the project.
- Contract for the services of outside consultants when required.
- Develop and monitor the project design schedule to meet Client and firm time objectives.
- Keep the Client, VP, and the firms Accounting Department informed on the status of the project.
- Attend project meetings, as necessary.
- Establish documentation and administrative organization for the project
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or equivalent field experience from an accredited University or College.
- PE license
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a management role.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in project management.