We are currently working with a leading Self-Performing developer who have significant amount of backlog/pipeline in Dallas right now. Founded in the 1960's, they are one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States with an ever growing construction division. They also have properties in more than 200 cities across the U.S.
They are specifically looking for someone with multiple wrap & garden style projects under their belt.
- 10+ years in multifamily construction
- Held Assistant Project Manager or Project Manager roles.
- Someone with experience managing 400+ unit projects & up to 8 storeys
- Based in Dallas (DFW metroplex)
- BSc in Construction Management
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! Please apply!