Our client is a leading construction company with a proven history of delivering exceptional projects in Colorado for over 50 years. They are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Project Manager to join their team in Denver, Colorado.
Their multifamily construction division is growing extensively and have over $500 million scheduled in over the next 3 years!
- Manage all aspects of construction projects, including planning, scheduling, budgeting, and execution to ensure successful project completion.
- Coordinate with clients, architects, subcontractors, and other stakeholders to ensure project requirements are met and expectations are exceeded.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and progress reports to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Oversee construction activities, including subcontractor management, quality control, and safety compliance.
- Review and interpret construction documents, including plans, specifications, and contracts, to ensure compliance with project requirements.
- Manage change orders, project documentation, and communication to ensure accurate record-keeping and timely resolution of issues.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to project team members, including engineers, superintendents, and support staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Manager in the construction industry, preferably in commercial or institutional projects.
- Strong knowledge of construction methods, techniques, and materials.
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex construction projects from conception to completion.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, subcontractors, and team members.
- Ability to effectively use project management software, such as Procore, PlanGrid, or Microsoft Project.
- Understanding of local building codes, regulations, and permitting processes in Denver and surrounding areas.
- Professional certifications, such as PMP or CCM, are a plus.
They offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth and advancement. If you are a motivated and results-driven Project Manager with a passion for construction and a commitment to excellence, we would love to hear from you.