Our client has mandated us an immediate opening for a talented and motivated senior Project Engineer/Project Manager to design,supervise and execute a wide variety of private and public sector projects across Michigan.
This position requires an experienced engineer with a passion for design who is able to supervise staff for completion of both private and municipal sector work. This position requires excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to manage personnel, project schedules and budgets whilst maintaining their current portfolio of clients and maintaining their outstanding rate of client satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 8+ Years hands on private and public sector design experience
- Minimum 2 years of project management and team supervision experience
- Professionally Licensed In Michigan
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of civil engineering/site design drawings and specs for private land development projects for institutional, industrial, commercial and residential clients.
- Preparation of municipal sector infrastructure projects, including roadway reconstruction and storm, sanitary and water main replacement projects for a multitude of public sector clients.
- Ability to lead and manage multi-disciplinary project teams for project development and project delivery.
- Experience in monitoring construction activities while providing design support, as well as resolving design and construction related issues on the spot.
- Ability to actively manage design, budget and owner requirements while scheduling multiple projects, as well as maintaining accurate project records, documentation and communications.
- Proficiency with softwares for design and management, including MS Office Suite, AutoCAD Land Development and AutoCAD Civil 3D experience (manditory).
- Willingness to participate in actively developing business and assisting in identification of new potential markets, project leads and pursuits.
Our Client also offers above market and competitive salaries commensurate with experience and qualifications. These parameters are flexible for the right individual. In addition, they offer an excellent benefit package with minimal employee contributions, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Coverage
- 401K Retirement Plan, Profit Sharing Program and outstanding Bonuses based upon merit & performance.
- Salaried Positions with Leadership, Management and the option for Employee ownership in the first 6 months (ESOP)