I am currently working with a multi-billion dollar Technology Integrator, who is looking for a Security Project Manager in the New York City, to join their rapidly growing team. This firm specializes on high profile projects, using novel cutting edge technology to achieve their goal. The successful applicant will be able to build and grow a team, picking up a backlog of projects.
Roles and responsibilities will look like
- Assessing, managing and resolving problematic developments in situations.
- Create a business development strategy for this branch.
- Ensuring company Policies and legal guidelines are clearly communicated.
- Monitor and control direct costs and ensure that expenditure is authorised.
- Ensuring all necessary equipment is ordered and authorised.
- Overseeing technicians & subcontractors on the field.
- Maintain & build existing client relationships.
- 10+ Years experience in Electronic Security Systems
- Sales/technical and Project Management experience
- Extensive knowledge on the following systems (Genetec Synergis & Omnicast, Lenel OnGuard and CCURE 9000)
- Experience in Integration of Electronic Security Systems (CCTV and Access Control)
- Plans for upwards growth in a company
- Paid Training and Certifications
- Company stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision plan
- Paid education/tuition support
- 401k Match
- Access to company vehicles
- Massive progression opportunity