A local Portland general contractor is currently seeking a Project Manager specializing in overseeing site development and/or heavy highway projects. With a portfolio of projects including excavation, grading, underground utilities, heavy highway, and more, the Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the projects and making sure responsibilities are done in an accurate and timely fashion.
This contractor chases work in the Portland Metro Area, and the Project Manager is not expected to travel often. The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Overseeing the scheduling of contractors, employees, and material shipments.
- Organizing budgets, timelines, and consult with architects and engineers
- Providing leadership and direction to make sure the project vision is on time and under budget
- Interacting directly with the client, engineers, vendors, and other contractors
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management preferred
- 5+ years of experience working earth moving and civil projects preferred
If you are interested in the Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply!