With the new year ramping up, we currently have openings for senior project managers, project managers, and project control managers across the country who are looking to work on utility scale transmission line and substation projects. We are working with both union, and non-union companies who are looking to bring on new talent. Roles have varying amounts of travel and are looking for candidates in all levels of management.
- Project Manager (All levels)- Transmission lines & Substation- CA
- Project Control Manager- Transmission lines & Substation- NM, AZ
- Experience with self-performing EPC
- 15+ years of relevant experience in the construction industry
- Develop, maintain, and manage current client relationships and form new ones
- Experience on construction of transmission lines and substations
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field
- At least 15 years of project management experience in relevant field
- Capable of handling large workload
- Strong communication and organizational skills
If this type of role interests you please apply or reach out to me directly!