An European industrial equipment manufacturing is looking for Project Manager in Singapore. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical and commercial background in machinery and processes for separation solutions.
Location: West Singapore
Report line: Managing Director
Product line: Plant Equipment such as Pumps / Valves / Separators / Dryers etc.
- Primary role: Project Management, Secondary role: Site Operations
- Planning, managing, and monitoring of all assigned projects within Oil & Gas, Water Treatment, Power, Mining etc.
- Responsible for all technical and commercial pertaining to project execution
- Involvement in resources planning such as engineering, logistics, purchasing, commissioning, supplier, site management etc.
- Contract and claim management
- Planning and coordinating installation and commissioning works through technical and field application support
- Ensure timely completion and submission of projects
- Participate in tender, pricing and sales support for the sales team
- Review field service and inspection reports to determine PM intervention strategies
- Lead Continuous Improvement discussions in relevance to project requirements and execution
- Bachelors in Engineering degree or any relevant disciplines (mechanical, automation, electrical)
- 10+ years of project management and technical engineering experience on plant equipment or systems
- Experienced in project planning, management, and execution for machinery and separations technology/production environment
- Technically and commercially sound
- Ability to lead a team
- Willingness to travel domestically and regionally
Interested candidates, kindly apply with your updated CV detailing your project experience and technical knowledge on plant engineering/equipment. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.