We have a current opportunity for a Remote Project Manager based out of PA/OH to head up business critical projects at one of the fastest growing Geotechnical Contractors in the North Eastern quarter of the US. They are a uniquely positioned, design-build construction company that is committed to significantly growing over the next 5 years and has the resources to do so. We are looking for individuals that want to play a key role in the success and growth of a company and have the drive and commitment to do so. Our expertise, proprietary tools, and partnerships enable us to design, build and repair challenging earth support, slope stability and foundation problems of any size in difficult geologic conditions.
The Construction Project Manager will concurrently manage multiple geotechnical and geohazard projects. Project managers focus on safety, quality, production, exceeding client expectations, communicating effectively and project budgets. The projects are often not typical so you will gain expertise on a wide variety of designs and construction. We are hiring the next leader and everything we do is about setting you up to be personally and professionally successful. There are several different paths a project manager can take to advance their career.
- Complete project oversight from initial phases of implementation to close out
- Project scheduling, planning and margin oversight
- Anticipate project challenges and obstacles that would prevent projects from being completed safely, timely, professionally and with the highest quality.
- Maintain positive and professional relationships with internal and external team members
- Civil Engineering or Construction Management degree strongly preferred.
- P.E. a plus but not required
- 3 to 12+ years of construction management experience. Geotechnical experience is a strong plus
- Being committed to what you do is required
Competitive salary, Profit Sharing, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short- and Long-Term Disability, a matching 401K, as well as the opportunity to be an owner with our Employee Equity Program.