This position offers remote work with the autonomy to visit job sites whenever you feel necessary. My client are looking for someone to manage local projects in their fastest growing region!
- Project management of Foundations projects with all types of deep foundations and earth retention systems.
- Perform site visits to evaluate site conditions
- Request and evaluate vendor and subcontractor quotes
- Prepare project submittals including construction means and methods, design calculation (design-build), speciality equipment and required materials
- Manage field quality and control cost
- Understand and help implementing required safety measurements
- Prepare project billings and close out project paperwork.
- 5+ years of Foundations / Geotechnical Construction experience.
- B.S in Civil Engineer or similar preferred but not required.