A leading international renewable energy company is looking to hire a Project Manager to manage the construction of renewable projects across Japan. An exciting opportunity to be part of the fast-growing green energy sector.
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for quick career progression and growth
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Be part of the fastest-growing company and embark on exciting renewable projects within Japan
- Responsible for project management from pre-financial close, construction to commercial operation of the renewable plants.
- Oversee budget, quality, safety, and regulatory compliance of the projects
- Work closely with Site Manager, engineers, consultants and contractors, and key stakeholders to ensure smooth project execution
- Work closely with the investment team to secure project finance for the project
- Build and maintain relationships with key local stakeholders and government authorities.
- Experience in project management of complex projects in a power plant or utility industry will be preferred
- Experience in construction, project, or engineering experience will be an advantage.
- Fluency in business English and Japanese (Business Level) mandatory
If you are interested in the above, apply or reach out to Sandra today