A PREMIERE general contractor construction firm is currently trying to fill multiple Project Manager positions that specialize in overseeing concrete civil construction projects. With a portfolio of airport, bridge, wastewater treatment plant, and other concrete projects, the Project Manager will be responsible for making sure responsibilities are done in an accurate and timely fashion.
This contractor chases work all across Southern Florida, anywhere from Tampa to the Miami-Fort Lauderdale area. The contractor also has an industry-leading culture and has a reputation of being a top-tier firm in their area. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Project Manager will be responsible for...
* Bid package preparation, prepare bid tabulations, and offer suggestions for selections by owners
* Directing scheduling, budgeting, and bidding
* Reviewing request for changes and provide approval
* Interacting directly with the client, manager, vendors, and other contractors
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
* A Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
* Minimum 10 years of Project Management experience preferred
* Strong knowledge of scheduling, budgeting, and design of concrete construction projects
* Strong leadership, people, and communication skills
* Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
* Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
* 401k match
* And more!
If you are interested in the Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply!