Urgently looking for a Bids and acquisition project manager (Offshore Wind) to work for a leading International renewable energy firm in Tokyo, Japan. This company is coming up with a lot of exciting projects all over Japan and collaborating with a lot of Domestic and international players.
The Bids and Acquisitions manager will be responsible for the renewable energy plants of offshore Wind, with the target of supervising, planning, controlling, and managing the overall working of Wind Farm together with the construction manager, development team, the group of Engineers and other 3rd parties, with the purpose of optimizing maximum output and making sure of the timely and smooth flow of activities to ensure the completion of the Project on time.
· Coordination and supervision project Services and Reporting to a Senior Project Manager, the person will be responsible for coordination of Project Services inputs and support from Engineering, Contracts, Construction, QHS and Resource Management into offshore project bids and other corporate transitions such as acquisitions and divestments
· Working as part of a global business with activities in many countries, mainly focused in Asia (but not only), with Multinational Joint Venture Partner(s) and Contractors ensuring that SPR's/ position is suitably protected at any agreements.
· Implement offshore standards, procedures, tools, best practices and quality requirements for large scale offshore windfarm to be constructed across a number of countries all over the world.
· Ensure compliance with proper HSE standards on the site and report to management about the updates of the projects to the involved stakeholders.
· Periodical site visits to check the conditions of the plants under supervision following internal procedures.
- 3 to 5 years of previous experience in taking care of contracts and negotiations and technical ability
- Only for people who are currently residing in Japan
- Bachelor's degree (preferred masters) in Electrical, Civil or construction
- Fluency in both English and Japanese is a must.
- Frequent visits to the site location so driving license are required
- Working experience in Renewable energy field and the eagerness to contribute to nature.
- Fast career progression
- Yearly Bonus- 15 to 20 percent
- Great Employee commission schemes
- Insurance and other social security schemes
Contact me if you are interested or tag someone who you think is suitable for this job.