A statewide leader in Traffic Design & Pedestrian Mobility with decades of experience partnering with TxDOT, municipalities, and RMAs on projects is seeking to add skilled Project Manager to their Austin team.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing, preparing, and approving designs for mid to large size projects
- Provide technical expertise for studies and design efforts
- Leading existing and newly acquired design projects for major highway projects
- Roadway and intersection improvements
- Partnering with local and national leaders to deliver qualified designs
- Ensuring all projects are in compliance with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The properly qualified candidate will possess the following:
- BS in Engineering (Master's degree preferred)
- Texas PE
- 10+ years' experience across design and planning for major highways (preferred design-build background)
- Proven track record of project success with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Proficient in any of the following: Synchro and/or Vissim
- Prior PS&E experience preferred
Please apply directly.