We have just started working with the western division of the nation's largest specialty contractors. They have the largest and most highly trained workforce and provide fully integrated solutions for the electric power, industrial, and pipeline industries.
They self-perform 90% of their work and have a massive pipeline of utility projects which has them looking for additional talent! They are looking for project managers with a strong background in the transmission and distribution construction space.
- Successfully managed large scale eclectic utility projects from conception to completion.
- Spend time on job sites as needed to oversee subcontractors and ensure execution is being completed on schedule
- Work closely with internal design and engineering teams
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Ability to travel as needed