A nationwide Transportation firm space with decades of experience partnering with TxDOT, municipalities, and private groups on projects is seeking to add a skilled Project Manager to manage upcoming and existing projects across the state.
With multiple years of project backlog, this individual will have the opportunity to properly settle into the group as well.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing, preparing, and approving designs for mid to large size projects
- Provide technical expertise for studies and design efforts
- Leading existing and newly acquired design projects for major highway projects
- Roadway and intersection improvements
- Partnering with local and national leaders to deliver qualified designs
- Ensuring all projects are in compliance with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The properly qualified candidate will possess the following:
- BS in Engineering (Master's degree preferred)
- Texas PE
- 10+ years' experience across design and planning for major highways (preferred design-build background)
- Prior expereince managing and completing Design-Build projects
- Proficient in any of the following: Microstation, Openroads, Geopak, Inroads
- Prior PS&E experience preferred
Please apply directly.