My client is an award winning general contractor that focuses a lot of their work in the CT, MA, and RI areas. This client actually just broke ground on a $70 million pump station project where they would like to get some new faces on the project.
They are searching for an experienced Project Manager that has wastewater, water treatment, or heavy civil construction in their background.
- Handle all paperwork and coordination for assigned projects.
- Process and log all submittals.
- Prepare and follow up on RFI's.
- Prepare and follow up on change orders. Award change order work to subs.
- Prepare and follow up on client invoices. Approve subcontractor requests for payment.
- Monitor the project's trade specific schedule and submittal log.
- Distribute sketches, shop drawings, submittals, schedules, and punchlists to subcontractor and site superintendent.
- Develop and manage subcontractor and supplier relations.
- Process accounting documentation in conjunction with the corporate office.
- Ensure that all projects are meeting production timeline benchmarks.
- Communicate and execute all procurement needs on a timely basis.
- Strong computer skills needed.
If you see yourself to be a good fit, apply right now and your resume with be considered within 24 hours!