About the company:
Our client is a specialist in complex brownfield water programs and projects. They always support and satisfy their clients through the full life cycle of their assets, from initial project planning and design, to construction, operations, asset management, and optimisation.
They are striving to find the right person with a strong, long-term strategic plan that would benefit the company and the team.
- Working with water infrastructure.
- Dealing with the client-side of project management.
- Managing project engineers with autonomous delivery.
- Early stage scope development, tendering, contract management, and project delivery.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 8-15 years+ of project management experience in water infrastructure.
- Someone who understands bulk water assets such as dams, pipes, valves or sewage equipment; looking at all facets of the project.
- Effective leadership skills with the ability to mentor and manage engineers.
- Has excellent team skills.
- Driven, focused on long-term gains, and works collaboratively with their team and clients to achieve the best results.
Apply with your CV today!