We have a current opportunity for a Water/Wastewater Project Manager in Dallas on a permanent basis. This is the perfect opportunity to work for a global, employee-owned engineering consultancy that goes above and beyond to serve their projects, clients, and employees.
Working with this firm, you will help to provide critical expertise as you partner with their valued clients to deliver solutions that positively impact communities around the world. They see their professionals as their greatest asset and believe nothing is more important than the health, happiness, and professional growth of their employee-owners. This is proven by a focus on flexible work-life balance options, an expanding and diverse workforce, and limitless career growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage all aspects of small Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC)/Service projects, including risk to cost, schedule, quality.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day successful execution of contracted engineering, procurement, and construction scope across multiple areas.
- Provides for the successful staffing of the project.
- Manage and lead small teams of multi-discipline professionals.
- Obtain new/repeat business on small projects
- Support mentorship and existing staff and recruiting to bring new talent to the firm.
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to pass criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- PE License in Texas
- 5 or more years of water/wastewater experience
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.