One of the leading EPC Contractors in the South East is looking for a Project Manager for their upcoming Wind Projects.
This role does not require relocation but rather just travel to the job-sites and occasional visits to their offices in Chattanooga.
- Work closely with the Director of Projects and VP of Wind
- Supervise the CM's, Superintendents, and Project Engineers
- Manage the wind projects from start to finish up to the final acceptance by the client
- Work alongside the estimating team during pre-bid and buy out stages
- Schedule and plan all of the daily activities needed to get done on site
- Involved with the conceptual development/ estimating phases of the projects
- Maintaining budgets and cost reports, financial analysis, project staffing, mentoring, implementation of corrective measures