We are currently accepting applications for a new role as a relay engineer.
The role is based in Virginia and we are looking for experienced relay engineers who will provide oversight with design, scheduling and construction on substation/transmission line projects.
- Provided support to Director of Substation/Transmission Engineering & Technical Services with the design of engineering facilities
- Assuring the construction of substation facilities and procuring substation/transmission easements
- Calculating and determining substation/transmission protection coordination
- Providing assistance in relay protection and coordination schemes and settings for substation system
- Four year engineering degree or equivalent degree
- EIT (Engineer-In-Training) preferred but not required
- Power engineering field experience
- Utility Power Systems knowledge