- Developing proposal and pre-construction schedules.
- Working with project teams to develop the Project Execution Plan and Baseline Schedule.
- Loading resources into schedule activities with tiebacks to the project estimate.
- Developing and using Earned Value or productivity/production analysis systems for use on projects as appropriate.
- Identifying and analyzing potential schedule risk events and communicating to Project Manager for action.
- Using and developing custom reports that serve the client's and Company's needs.
- Supervising scheduling work performed by field schedulers.
- Proving regular peer review/audit of schedules.
- Providing expert scheduling/planning oversight and direction to project site teams.
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or other construction-related field. Must be willing to travel extensively.
The ideal candidate will have one to ten years of experience. Based on the level of experience. Desired candidate must have experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, with advanced knowledge of scheduling software (i.e. Primavera P6 and MS Project) and construction logistics, techniques, materials, equipment, crew sizing and sequencing