- Developing proposal and pre-construction schedules.
- Working with project teams to develop the Project Execution Plan and Baseline Schedule.
- Loading resources into schedule activities with tiebacks to the project estimate.
- Developing and using Earned Value or productivity/production analysis systems for use on projects as appropriate.
- Analyzing performance to date and using all data at hand to forecast future performance.
- Identifying and analyzing potential schedule risk events and communicating to Project Manager for action.
- Supervising scheduling work performed by field schedulers.
- Proving regular peer review/audit of schedules.
- Providing expert scheduling/planning oversight and direction to project site teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or other construction-related field.
- Must be willing to travel extensively.