A global leading Water Treatment company is looking for a Proposal Engineering Manager in Taipei, Taiwan. This is an exciting opportunity as you will be able to lead a team of 3 and grow the business across Japan, Korea, and Taiwan.
- Lead an engineering team of 3 to prepare proposals, exercise process design, costing activities, and fulfill engineering duties.
- Be a technical expert in delivering process solution, advice in risk and technical evaluation
- Lead and sign off process design, costing activities, and management of proposal quality
- Conduct technical trainings and propose budgets for various projects
- Minimum 5+ years of process engineering, application engineering, proposal engineering, project management in Water Treatment Industry
- 10+ years of working experience as a whole
- Working knowledge in water treatment systems, membrane systems, biological treatment
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Regional travel may be required (locally and cross-border after the pandemic)
- Leadership capabilities and management skills
If you are keen, please 'Apply Now' with you CV and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Keith.ng @ lviassociates.com