Position: Public Works Inspector
Location: Hayward, CA
Salary: $150,000- $200,000+
Are you passionate about ensuring the safety and quality of public infrastructure? Do you have a keen eye for detail and a desire to contribute to the well-being of your community? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Public Works Inspector.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in public works inspection: Demonstrated experience in inspecting public infrastructure projects, including roads, bridges, utilities, and other public facilities or relevant experience as a Foreman, Superintendent, or Project Manager on the General Contracting side.
- Knowledge of construction materials and methods: Familiarity with construction practices, materials, and safety standards.
- Strong technical expertise: Proficiency in reading and interpreting construction plans and specifications.
- Excellent communication skills: The ability to effectively communicate with contractors, project managers, and other stakeholders.
- Quality assurance and control: Experience in ensuring that construction projects meet quality standards and regulations.
- High School diploma or equivalent: Minimum educational requirement, with preference given to candidates with relevant certifications or degrees in construction management or a related field.
- Certifications: Possession of relevant certifications, such as ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician, NICET, or others, is highly desirable.
- Valid driver's license: A valid California driver's license is required.
- Computer skills: Proficiency in using standard office software and project management tools.
- Competitive Salary: We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement Benefits
- Professional Development: Opportunities for career growth and training to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Work-Life Balance: Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours and paid time off. (40hrs per week)
Join their team and make a positive impact on the community by ensuring the safety and functionality of public infrastructure. Please submit your resume for consideration, thanks!