A national full-service design, land surveying, engineering and environmental consulting firm with over 65 years of experience is currently in search of a Public Works Project Manager. This firm has around 350+ employees across 7 offices in the US.
You will be working on multiple municipal projects, whilst help with the growth of the company through business development and staffing efforts. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial and ambitious professional looking to develop their career and become an influential industry specialist.
- PE License in TX
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- 8+ Years of municipal experience
- Project Management experience
- Able to lead a team
- Based in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Competitive Bonus Program - 60% profit-sharing bonus
- Working from home option available
- Flexible hours tailored to you
- Half-day Fridays
- Clearly mapped career progression plan
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.