A German and renown Pumps company is looking for a Pumps Service Manager and a Pumps Specialist (Servicing) in Singapore. The latter being a non-managerial and project based role.
This role will be responsible for the service team and related service operations, workshop management, field service operations and warranty resolutions. Mentoring and developing a team of service engineers and technicians.
- P&L responsibility for pump service and rotating equipment
- Order processing of pump repairs and retrofits of all pump brands
- Responsible for service support of new business (installation and commissioning included)
- Lead and manager a service team of 10+ service engineers
- Conduct O&M training for client and provide guidance to customers and engineers on site
- Provide technical support to workshop personals on pump repair and improving service processes
- 10+ years of experience in Pumps/Rotating Equipment repair, maintenance and commissioning
- Minimally a Bachelors in Engineering required
- Experience in Installation, Commissioning, Troubleshooting, Overhauling, Repair of Centrifugal pumps like High Pressure BFP, Vertical pumps, Submersible pumps, or similar rotating equipment
- Experience with API pumps, Mechanical Seals and basic Electronic Knowledge will be advantage
- 5+ years of service/workshop management experience in industrial equipment manufacturing or maintenance
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Only applicable to Singaporean or PR (due to limited VISA quotas)
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your updated CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you soon. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted