We have a current opportunity for a Senior QA Engineer on a permanent basis with a leading offshore wind developer. The position will be based in Taipei City, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Lead in project accreditation though organisations such as DNV.
- Support and assist the project team members in relation to quality assurance and quality control matters.
- Lead in the development of an ISO 9001 management system inclusive of the accreditation process to an appropriate standard.
- Assist in the development of all required Quality plans and quality documents to support the project with the project senior QA engineer
- Aid in the development, implementation and management of an integrated HSSEQA assurance program.
- Assist and review of quality audit plans and audit checklist and carry out internal audits within departments and external audits on contractors both internationally and locally in Taiwan as required
- Continuous follow-up on the quality assurance and quality control for the project to ensure that specified requirements are met
- Maintain an NCR register to track audit action items and ability to assist solving NCRs
- Ensure that documentation for the contractual Quality elements is suitable
- Develop, maintain and follow up on all quality-related documentation for the project
- Advise and assist the Project Quality team in relation to host customer audits and inspections
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Management of the Quality resources in the project
- Manage all the Quality related key interfaces in the projects.
- Manage Quality KPI's within the projects
- Escalation of serious Quality issues and ability to solve those issues
- Proven experience as a project quality manager from design to commissioning / handover
- Project management leading a team and interfacing with departments
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant compliance standards
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
- Excellent mathematical abilities and working knowledge of data analysis / statistical methodologies.
- Safety and environmental experience (familiar with ISO 45001 and 14001 is a plus) .
- Completion of GWO BST training (e.g. Offshore Survival, Manual Handling, Fire Awareness, First Aid, Working at Heights) is a plus
- Offshore wind industry project experience
- Full understanding ISO 9001 is essential.
Don't hesitate to apply if interested!