We are partnered with one of the best performing Commercial/Industrial Contractors that are looking for Travelling Quality Control Managers in multiple locations. They are performing long-term projects in Manufacturing and Commercial Ground-Up Projects.
- Works with Project Manager, Superintendents, and subcontractors in developing processes and procedures that effectively accomplish the goal of 100% compliant work that exceeds expectations
- Work in combination with the project team and subcontractors
- Represents the company by maintaining good corporate ethics and promoting quality, at every moment, as on of the company's core values.
- Maintains active relationships with engineers, consultants and industry association o Assists teams with developing a project specific quality management plan
- Extensive knowledge of the Construction Standards and Best Practices
- Good knowledge of the International Building Code Knowledge and experience of diverse project types
- Ability to delegate tasks to others and supervise performance
- Excellent analytical skills
- Software skills: using Procore, Viewpoint, SharePoint, MS Office
- Associate or bachelor degree in Quality Management, Construction Management, Engineering or related area
- Minimum of 6 years of construction experience as a Quality Control Manager