The company is a highly proud leader in construction and a top organization, they were voted the best construction firm in the US to work for in 2021 and 2022.
Security in these times is a must and these guys' solid pipeline across the nation(roughly around $5B of pipe). The first project you would be controlling is a casino in Dumfries.
It is important to note that employees of the company are paid weekly and receive two bonuses one bonus for the project and one bonus every year.
Additionally, they have some of the best benefits I have seen in the construction industry.
- Very strong knowledge of the construction standards
- Excellent analytic skills
- International building code knowledge
- In-depth experience with a diverse project type
- Minimum of 5 years of construction experience as a quality control manager
- Work with the other construction management team (Superintendents, Project managers, etc as well as subcontractors throughout the entire development
- Maintain a good ethic whilst promoting quality at every opportunity
- Assist teams with plan and construction reviews
- Train and coach project team members to identify project risks that are related to the quality
Key market experience:
- High Rise
- Federal construction
- Gaming and entertainment
- Base salary: $120k- $140k
- Project bonus and yearly bonus
- A really strong medical plan including dental and vision