We have a current opportunity for a Quality Manager on a contract basis. The position will be based in Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Responsible for ensuring Project Quality Framework, Policy, Controls, Assurance and Objectives during development and into the EPC phases of the project.
- Supporting all asset packages and functional departments. Guiding and advising PM's and other team members on Project Quality Deliverables and in all quality related matters towards successful key milestone deliveries. This entails, closely following project quality maturity markers and providing quality reporting to the management and package teams.
- Influencing and encouraging best practice quality approaches and QMS awareness for implementing internal package quality requirements, supporting assessment of quality resource needs and development of the Project Quality Management System, Project and Package Quality Plans, Process Flowcharts and Quality Activity Schedules for effective and robust verification of Quality Critical Activities and success factors across the project deliverables.
- Ensuring knowledge, awareness and thorough recording and reporting of NCR's from both internal and external parties and applying a Product Integrity Focus to ensure a robust and unquestionable closure.
- Facilitating Lessons Learned workshops for current and future improvement implementation.
- Development of internal audit schedule for formal compliance, adequacy and effectiveness checking and ensuring due diligence application.
- Collect and share communication of cross portfolio quality issues and risks.
- Run Quality Risk Review Workshops and support CoPQ methodologies to reduce avoidable future project costs for Continuous Quality Improvement with heavy focus on mitigating failure modes, controlling information relating to deviations and ensuring quality maturity for robustness and risk free transfer, leading to retaining / maximising the asset value at the point of sale / transfer or handover
- At least 3 years of Quality Management experience in the offshore wind sector
- Able to take on a multi faceted role in Quality Management of multiple packages
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Steong communication skills and able to thrive in an international and competitive working environment
- ISO 9001 auditing and QA educational certifications
Don't hesitate to apply if interested!