About the Company:
Being one of the leading water technology company in the world, they are the leading company in water treatment. Having a global team of experts specialising in the design and delivery of water and wastewater treatment plants, as well as servicing smaller turnkey water treatment solutions across municipal and industrial sectors
About the role:
Due to increased and sustained growth, the company is looking to bring on board a Business Development Managerto be part of the sales team. This role takes charge of the Queensland Region. Although based in Brisbane, you will be involved in the business development and sales of the state.
You will be in charge of the sales across the service and technology business, driving new accounts, and further developing existing clients.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the industry
- Relevant industrial experience across water and wastewater treatment - RO, MBR, MBBR, Cooling towers, boiling towers.
- Educational background in chemical engineering, or mechanical engineering.
- Sales-motivated, customer-centric, solution-driven
- Previous connections or client networks across relevant industries.