My global-employee owned client is looking to expand their rail team. This client is looking for a motivated problem-solver and a collaborative professional to help manage projects and grow their portfolio of rail work across North America. Please see responsibilities and qualifications below:
- Technical and commercial leadership on rail transportation projects while also including advice on rail ridership and revenue, business care analysis, strategic infrastructure planning, and more.
- Develop and sponsor major rail transportation programs and projects.
- Deliver rail initiatives
- 6+ years of related experience, PE license
- Written and oral communication skills
- Project Management experience
- Business development engagement and experience
- Mentor and manager younger engineers