A multi-discipline firm is looking to add a qualified engineer to their team out of their Boston office. The position offers the opportunity to work with MassDOT, MBTA, Massport, and Amtrak on construction projects and complex design work.
This firm offers a collaborative work environment and allows for growth opportunities based on each individual employee's career goals. In addition, they offer competitive benefits and a flexible work from home schedule.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Civil Engineering
- PE license required, PMP preferred
- 8+ years structural design experience, with at least 5 of those years in project management
- Experience with railroad construction and with railroad and transit design specifications
- Proficiency in Primavera P6 and MS Project preferred
If interested, please apply today!