A global industrial engineering company and manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Refinery Expert in Process Engineering within the Petrochemical industry in Shanghai, China.
- Responsible for preparing, review and approve technical proposals (based on process evaluation, product selection, application, adaptation etc).
- Perform process simulation evaluation and carry out hydraulics design for columns
- Develop advanced separation solution and technical proposal for customers and stakeholders
- Provide technical Service including start-up service, dominate troubleshooting and plant data analysis
- Supplying respective process data sheet to Engineering department for detail design
- 10+ years of Process Technology/Design/Engineering for Refinery, Petrochemicals, Chemicals or Engineering companies
- Academic background in Chemical Engineering or any relevant disciplines
- Required Strong Chemical Engineering fundamentals such as Mass & Energy Balance, PFD, P&ID, Unit operations
- SIMSCI ® Pro-II or other process simulator
- Proficient in English and Mandarin (both oral and written)
- Experience in and network with local Design Institutes
- Available for frequent domestic travel
If you are keen, kindly 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly.