LVI Associates is working with a Data Center digital infrastructure platform that is looking for a Technical Program Manager with deep technical and business expertise in Program Management.
Role and Responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Engineering degree or equivalent plus 10+ years of project / program management experience
- Full lifecycle technical program management experience planning and managing scope, schedule, budget, quality, people, risk and communications
- Should have a mix of technical and program management skills and experience Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Preferred Skills: Professional PM certification, PMP, ESi, PMI, Prince 2 or equivalent MBA or equivalent advanced degree Program management / datacenter construction / network engineering experience self-motivated, confident working at a senior executive level and comfortable working in a matrix organization.
- Demonstrates deep subject matter expertise on key functional areas of mechanical, electrical, networking, construction, or building automation systems
- Demonstrably clear leadership skills and experience working with large, diverse teams
- Exceptional executive level communication and engagement skills
- Track record of coaching teams and mentoring others in planning, organizing and coordinating their work.