A Global Infrastructure Investment firm is currently seeking a driven, and motivated Regional Design Lead to oversee their engineering team to Design and Build Datacentres in Hong Kong and Singapore. You will play a pivotal in growing a regional team and delivering Data Center Projects. In addition to that, you will be able to make a direct impact on the firm by immediately helping to grow the Engineering Team. Do you find yourself motivated and passionate about the Engineering industry? If yes, please reach out to learn more/
The Regional Design Lead wil lbe responsbile for......
- Operational Management of Data Centers and Information Processing Critical Facilities within APAC geography
- Provide support for problem root cause analysis, correction and prevention.
- Direct event recovery teams through expedited informed decisions to minimize production impact.
- Set and deliver Standards, Policies and Guideline Enforcement
- Assist in the creation and execution of the APAC Data Centre Strategy in line with Enterprise strategy.
- Critical Site Enhancements / Projects
- Support all types of infrastructure projects including hardware, networks, virtual server and information security components.
- Manage relationship and delivery for Third Party Vendors within Data Centers
- Physical Access Management
- Provide event management for outages and planned maintenance to 3rd party suppliers, including evenings, weekends and bank holiday coverage within the critical technology facilities.
- Primary and Backup Environmental Systems Assurance
- Act as SME for Technology during planning and execution of Power downs and critical facility works.
- Develop and manage key relationships between internal domain partners, third party vendors / suppliers, Corporate Properties Group stakeholders and Corporate Security Group.
- Ensure procedures are in place to act timely on events to prevent service disruption.
- Manage Data Centre Governance / Audit Readiness-
- Media Management, Inventory Management, Reverse Logistics, Change Control Management.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic or associated engineering discipline.
- Certified Data Center Expert (CDCE) or equivalent is preferred.
- Membership of an appropriate professional body is preferred.
- Significant experience in data center management / critical facility environment.
- Strong knowledge of IT Cabling Infrastructure.
- Past project execution experience of large scale data center build-outs, new premises build-out and large scale technology / systems integration experience would be advantageous.
- Data Center Management experience (Specific experience with daily management of data centers including experience with the sunset/decommission of data centers. Previous experience in the environment of small to mid -range data center environments servers, switches, infrastructure,, UPS, HVAC, PDU, etc.
- Vendor Relationship Management experience.
- Willing to be on call and respond to events/issues as needed.
If you are interested in the Regional Design Lead role, do not hesistate to apply.