Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing sales and business within assigned region.
- Expanding existing client relationships for generating a sustainable business.
- Preparing quotations and proposals.
- Visiting new and existing clients and presenting about products and projects.
- The candidate is expected to successfully communicate with civil engineers and technicians.
- Mentor Junior Employees.
Are you looking to progress your career with a Leading Geotechnical Contractor? Then do not hesitate to apply today!