Searching for a Regional Sales Engineer to work from home in North Carolina. My client are a leading Geotechnical contractor with a growth strategy to expand across the South East. Are you ready to lead the charge? Then this could be the role for you!
Essential Job Duties:
- Regularly meet with customers to maintain and establish client relationships and new work.
- Provide value to client through presentation of cost-effective geotechnical solutions.
- Provide pre-construction technical assistance and education to clients as required.
- Prepare proposals and work with estimators and preliminary engineering to provide project bids for opportunities in an efficient and timely manner.
- Understand customer goals and technical challenges
- Search for new clients who might benefit from our services and maximize client potential in designated regions.
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Prepare pre-bid forecast and other reports to monitor work in progress.
The right candidate will have the following experience:
- Civil Engineer degree required; MS degree in Civil Engineering or Geotechnical Engineering a plus
- 5+ years of experience (combination of geotechnical engineering, proposal/bid/business development responsibilities, or consulting)
- P.E License
This will be an excellent position for someone who:
- Is a motivated self-starter, presents comfortably with engineers, senior level executives or project superintendents in the field
- Listens to customer needs and translates into solutions in a thoughtful and compelling fashion
- Creates and fosters win-win customer relationships
- Is a proactive team player who craves winning in pursuit of financial rewards
- Has demonstrated success in consultative selling and providing innovative solutions