About the company:
The firm is a team of determined individuals seeking to provide their own patented technology that serves as an innovative solution to global sustainability challenges. Being around for over 10 years, our client's technology tackles issues we face with carbon emissions, water treatment, infrastructure protection, food production, and energy. They are committed to making a positive impact on our environment!
- Focus on selling.
- Customer support and customer relationship management.
- Conduct sales and manage key accounts.
- To be based in Victoria.
- Fair amount of traveling within the state of Victoria, with seldom ad hoc travel to New South Wales.
- Work with other team members including reporting to the General Manager of Sales, and collaborating with the Marketing Department.
We are looking for individuals:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sales, ideally in wastewater treatment.
- Strong understanding of customer relationships.
- Well-versed in the water sector and a great ability to sell to be an effective sales individual.
- Technical knowledge in the water sector is a plus!
- Technical understanding of the wastewater treatment industry will make it easier to understand their products.
It is a great opportunity! They are looking to hire people as soon as possible. Apply with your CV if interested!