A very well respected firm in the state of Texas with a presence in state for over 50 years is seeking a skilled engineer to add to their Central Texas Team. This Leader will be responsible for maintaining ongoing relationships with TxDOT, RMAs, MPOs, and local cities and counties across the Austin/San Antonio region.
The Regional Transportation Leader will be responsible for:
- Developing, preparing, and approving designs for mid to large size projects
- Provide technical expertise for studies and design efforts
- Leading existing and newly acquired design projects for highway and arterial roadway projects
- Roadway and intersection improvements
- Mentoring and growing the careers of staff engineers
- Partnering with local and national leaders to deliver qualified designs
- Ensuring all projects are in compliance with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The properly qualified candidate will possess the following:
- BS in Civil Engineering (Master's degree preferred)
- Texas PE
- 15+ years' experience across design and planning for highways and/or arterial roadways
- Proven track record of project success with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Proficient in any of the following: Microstation, Openroads, Geopak, Inroads
The selected candidate will have full access and responsibility for existing teams of engineers across the region specializing in areas from initial planning phase to final PS&E submissions.