This Remediation Geologist position requires performing field and office tasks, as well as providing project management support for traditional assessment and remediation projects. Collaboration with Senior Project Managers and Principals will be required to service clients and complete projects on time and on budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, or related degree required. Master's preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the environmental industry with demonstrated progression in technical site investigation/remediation and task management.
- Experience with field characterization and remediation systems.
- Knowledge of remediation equipment, processes, and maintenance.
- Able to identify Recognized Environmental Conditions utilizing various historical documentation and environmental databases.
- Ability to lead contractors, coworkers, and other professionals in task management capacity to complete project scopes on time and on budget.
- Strong written and verbal communications with technical writing experience.
- Experience with Microsoft suite, databases, and GIS preferred.
- G. preferred.
- Field and office management of soil, soil vapor, and groundwater sampling; health and safety monitoring; and remediation implementation
- Development and management of project scopes, schedules, and budgets
- Preparation and review of regulatory and technical reports
- Client and regulatory agency communications
- Delegation of project work and training of junior staff
- Perform site visits and prepare Phase I ESAs, Phase II ESAs, and cost proposals related to both
- Primary author of Phase I and Phase II reports