A multi-faceted engineering and consulting firm is looking to hire an Acoustic Consultant to work remotely. The firm offers niche services in custom homes and hospitality, offering an opportunity to work on exciting and unique projects.
The Acoustic Consultant will be responsible for...
- Providing acoustic consulting services
- Mentoring junior employees and project work in future
- Minimal travel required
The Acoustic Consultant should have the following...
- Previous experience as an Acoustic Consultant
- Bachelor's Degree in Architectural Engineering, Acoustics or related subject
- Experience with leading teams or project management is preferred
- Engagement with organizations such as NCAC or INCE preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- Opportunity to grow project portfolio with unique project types
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Remote working schedule